[Sca-cooks] Jannissary Cooks

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Sep 19 11:14:07 PDT 2001

Not sure, but I do know that Ted Moennich (SCA name is Karl von Nordmark),
who heads up a music group called Turku.  They played at Pennsic last
year.  He had a troup of Jannissaries that he paraded around on occasion.
I'm not sure how to get in touch with him...I think he still lives in North
Carolina, but they may have a web page.

Kiri