[Sca-cooks] Playdough question was Superheroes

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 19 10:32:03 PDT 2001

There is an uncooked version. It doesn't last as well, isn't as
smooth... this is better. The other is easier, but I don't know it at
all - it just wasn't worth it!

All that salt isn't exactly good for you all at the same time, and
neither is the dirt it will pick up from hands... but, as I said, it is
non-toxic. I just wouldn't encourage eating...

Anne