[Sca-cooks] Re: Count Gunthar

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Sep 20 01:44:42 PDT 2001

Noooo! You Atenmelters can't have him. I think he should come to An Tir-
there's lots of computer firms, lots of fighters who would enjoy a good
whuppin, and he could play with us cooks in a land where air
conditioning is still an 'option'. We'll introduce him to the chowder at
Mo's on the Oregon coast, feed him salmon at Ivar's Fish House,
introduce him to strawberries still in the field, and the FINEST
MICROBREW IN NORTH AMERICA! I think that once he's had a snootful of our
air and felt the morning mist on his brow and fought a woods battle
amongst evergreens... he'll never want to go back.

Heck- all of you should come up here! Sure, An Tir would get fat and the
rest of the Known World would starve, but So? Not like that's a problem
or anything...

0:-D)  <-see my halo? I'm so sweet and innocent...

'Lainie