[Sca-cooks] Question to the group....

Glenn Crawford gacrwfrd at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:40:58 PDT 2001

Good morning, or at least it is morning here.

Question to the group. I would like to know how many cooks on this board
live in the New England Area? Being a newbie just want to know who is
around.
I live in New Hampshire, Laconia.

Reason I was asking is I would to setup a party just to meet you guys. Put
faces to name, etc...

Also to find if you would like to do this, when. The rest of this month is
shot and half of next. So i'm freer after Nov 17.

What is a good period sweet red wine?

What are period spices for scotland around 1200-1600?
Winter is coming, which means I cook and bake more and have a house full of
guinea pigs I mean friends. It is time to experiment with recipes. (Evil
grin spreads across face)

Thanks again,
Glenn
(no persona yet, but thinking about one from his ancestral home the
highlands of scotland)