[Sca-cooks] Re: Count Gunthar

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Thu Sep 20 08:44:40 PDT 2001

I dunno... I think he'd be best off here in the East.  You want
high-tech jobs?  You can't get much more variety and volume than the
Eastern Seaboard.  Beer?  Weirbachers.  Doesn't get any better.  A
microbrewery completely dedicated to brews with high alcohol volumes.
They're one of only two breweries in the world to make a Belgian Quad.
Food?  Hello, all-you-can-eat Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs.  New England
lobster.  And... the infamous Wilbur Buds.  Fighters?  Lemme tell you
about fighters in the East...  And, you can't forget, the ability to go
to Pennsic with *everything you own.*  No airline limits.  No sending
stuff out freight a week ahead and hoping it arrives OK.  No storing
most of your equipment on site or in Butler.  Not to mention, the
ability to got to Pennsic for only two or three days if the mood
strikes.

Nope, ain't no place like the East Kingdom.

:) Magdalena