[Sca-cooks] Gjetost and stockfish

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Wed Sep 19 08:32:44 PDT 2001

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:31:03 -0400 Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
writes:

>I'm not sure. I've never seen mjesost, but gjetost looks quite a lot
>like that brown laundry soap, or perhaps the firm brown version of
>bean curd

     That makes sense with the picture of it in the book.  It was the
description here (on the list) of it looking like goo that was
confusing--although I suppose tofu can look gooey if it's that silken
variety.

     Thank you for the help with the stockfish.  I'm going to
civilisation this weekend, so I will have to get some more to practice
with!

     Elizabeth