[Sca-cooks] Question to the group....

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Thu Sep 20 14:07:58 PDT 2001

> --- Tara <tsersen at nni.com> wrote:
> > Yay!  Winter :)  Time for cookies and pierogies and
> > stews and apple
> > cider.  Ain't nothing better than a roaring fire, a
> > warm cat and comfort
> > food.
>
> Hey - *anytime* is time for pierogies!! (Totally agree
> with the rest of it, though) ;->

Oh, anytime is good to *eat* them... but my family traditionally gets
together in large groups and makes them by the hundreds to freeze.  And
you didn't want to be stuck in a cramped kitchen with 16 grumpy
relatives and pots of boiling water for several hours in the summer.

Well, maybe you do.  When I think of it in those terms, it's an awful
lot like cooking a feast... ;)

-Magdalena