[Sca-cooks] Question to the group....

Kayah fairyelf at accessv.com
Thu Sep 20 17:47:10 PDT 2001

> Hey - *anytime* is time for pierogies!! (Totally agree
> with the rest of it, though) ;->

Hmm.. ok, let me fire off another question :)

I've been making pierogis by hand with the old recipies of both my
grandmothers.. and just got onto wondering.. are pierogis period anyway? -
in Polish cuisine that is... I know Bigos is cause that's been around for
ages, but..

The most traditional ones like sauerkraut and mushrooms or just mushroom or
minced meat, or the ones that are usually prepared in the summer with fruit
filling like plum, strawberry or wild blueberry..
I don't expect the Russian spicy potato pierogis to be period though! :P