[Sca-cooks] RE: [Sca-cooks]Thai food (was Galangal)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Sep 20 19:04:11 PDT 2001

Kiri-sama...the soup sounds divine, but three and three-quarters QUARTS
of coconut milk???? Yikes, but that'd be expensive to buy in the little
cans at my local market..... Does this make soup for an army??? And what
size galanga root pieces? I can't get the fresh stuff, but I can get it
in the little dried chips, or ground up.  How much would be an
equivalent substitute?
--Maire, who thinks this could become her new chicken comfort soup this
winter....