[Sca-cooks] NY vs NE (was Re: Question to the Group)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Sep 20 23:17:31 PDT 2001

Too _big_??? (*disbelieving snicker*)....Are you referring to population
density, or geographical size....I keep forgetting just how little space
y'all have back there (involuntary shiver--all those people...wierd)....
--Maire, who grew up in a county (and not the biggest one in the state
by any means) that is actually larger than the entire state of Rhode
Island ;-P