[Sca-cooks] Re: Bidding for Count Gunthar

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Sep 20 23:09:11 PDT 2001

Lainie sez:
>I only scrape ice off the car twice, maybe three times a year. And no,
>it doesn't rain every day and it is only gloomy in January- as it is
>nearly everywhere else! (Back me up on this Anne-Marie!)

I like it 60 degrees out and a gentle moist breeze coming off the ocean
that is a couple blocks away from me whether I'm at home or at work. It can
drizzle for weeks at a time in late winter, but its hardly ever really cold
or hot, and all that drizzle keeps it green. You've never seen so many
shades of green as when you stand on the dock and look west at the many
layers of islands in the Sound. Each layer is a different shade...looks
like layers of torn paper....

camping season is May to October, and while occasionally its cold or hot,
mostly its perfect medieval wool weather :).

I've lived in california and I much prefer it here, thank you very much.

--Anne-Marie