[Sca-cooks] baked beans

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Sep 21 07:20:06 PDT 2001

IIRC, Stefan, they're originally an American dish, so, no, they wouldn't
be period.  Especially since they're made with types of beans not native
to Europe (at least, all the ones I've had over the years).
I've got a couple of recipes for them...I'll dig them out tonight when I
get home.
--Maire, trying to imagine baked beans done with favas ;-P