[Sca-cooks] snow

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Sep 21 07:27:57 PDT 2001

*snort* where are you? I guess, having grown up with snow (although not
as much as folks get in the great lakes regions), the idea of _not_
knowing what it is, is completely foreign to me....
--Maire, where we got a foot of snow in one day, just this past June,
and other parts of the state got almost 2 feet
[yeah, that's rare, but it sounds good, doesn't it? ;-P]