[Sca-cooks] patisserie

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 09:29:55 PDT 2001

>Huh? Krispy Kreme has just opened multiple places down here in Austin
>and has been making quite a splash. Couldn't drive past there two
>weeks ago without my wife demanding we stop. We bought a dozen for
>ourselves and another for me to take into work the next day to share.
>
>I don't imagine those pastries would survive the shipping for the
>treat exhange would they? :-(
>
>--
>THLord  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra

Well, you could go here http://www.frenchpatisserie.com/ and order some or
at least look at the pictures.  If you come here to Bright Hills I could
whip you up some special treats but then of course that would mean that you
would probably die from the sugar so maybe we should re-think that.

I suggested a patisserie because they would be using marzipan for lots of
things.  A regular bakery would probably not have any.
Olwen