[Sca-cooks] Bidding for Count Gunthar

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 14:56:17 PDT 2001

Really, Lainie!  How undignified.  You will have to
learn better how to concede an argument.

Firstly, as to your second comment, even though we
have absolute proof that our smog is period, we have
been working very hard on cleaning it up.  It has
vastly improved to the extent that there are days
where our air is cleaner than that over Portland or
Seattle.  Every urban area now has smog.  I haven't
chewed our air in decades, as opposed to having to
drink the air of An Tir.

Secondly, as to your first comment, I say to you in
the most dignified and period manner, "I thumb my nose
in your general direction." >_||||

Huette :-)

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
> Huette,