Correction was:Re: [Sca-cooks] Bidding for Count Gunthar

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Sep 21 16:03:41 PDT 2001

Huette and all,

There was a minor typo in a preceeding post.

> PPBBBFFTTT!!!

Should have read:

"Really? Have you _seen_ Crater Lake?"

:-D)

NEVER GIVE UP. Concession? Bah!

'Lainie
(slight admission- I was born in Upland- my folks lived on Central in
Montclair, in a lovely Craftsman-era house that was torn down for some
fast food or other. My folks move, to W. Washington when I was 3. I grew
webbed feet. Last time I went to visit Gram, I had to come home early.
When they say you can never go home again, they must have been talking
to my doctor.)