Correction was:Re: [Sca-cooks] Bidding for Count Gunthar

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 16:59:14 PDT 2001

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
> Huette and all,
>
> There was a minor typo in a preceeding post.
>
> > PPBBBFFTTT!!!
>
> Should have read:
>
> "Really? Have you _seen_ Crater Lake?"

Oh?  And here I was just about to talk to our King and
ask him to declare war on An Tir because of your rude
behaviour.  Oh, well. [Deletes many pages of eloquent,
empassioned reasons why the An Tirmites need a
whupping.] :-)

Yes, I have seen Crater Lake.  It is a very nice lake.
Last time I visited there, it was during July and it
snowed.  I am not making this up.  I have photos.

> 'Lainie
> (slight admission- I was born in Upland- my folks
> lived on Central in
> Montclair, in a lovely Craftsman-era house that was
> torn down for some
> fast food or other. My folks move, to W. Washington
> when I was 3. I grew
> webbed feet. Last time I went to visit Gram, I had
> to come home early.
> When they say you can never go home again, they must
> have been talking
> to my doctor.)

I have relatives all over An Tir.  My father was born
in Walla Walla, grew up in Kennewick, WA and
Milton-Freewater, OR, before migrating down to the
Promised La ... er ... California.  I now have
relatives in Seattle, Spokane, Kennewick,
Milton-Freewater, Portland, Medford and The Dalles.

Too bad about not being able to come back.  You
probably would be gainfully employed if you could.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.