Correction was:Re: [Sca-cooks] Bidding for Count Gunthar

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Sep 21 21:41:59 PDT 2001

No, No, No!!!!  Not Antirmites, we are AnTirminables... just like our
courts.

Gunthar, you must save us.

Look how many bookstores Huette had to come up with to come even close to
Powells.  You would spend all your money on gas before you found what you
wanted.  Powells on the otherhand is four stories and one city block at the
main store, with six large bookstores ranging out like puppies (wolf
puppies).

Regina (writing from yet another day of blue skys, golden 80 degree days,
and the sight of Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens towering in the CLEAR air, and
munching seedless grapes and plums from the back yard and contemplating what
to do about the 3 foot high, 4 foot wide rosemary bush.  Goat, yes,
definitely roast goat...)

Huette wrote:
Oh?  And here I was just about to talk to our King and
ask him to declare war on An Tir because of your rude
behaviour.  Oh, well. [Deletes many pages of eloquent,
empassioned reasons why the An Tirmites need a
whupping.] :-)