[Sca-cooks] SCA in Brazil?

Ann Sasahara ariann at nmia.com
Sat Sep 22 09:42:09 PDT 2001

Greetings to the list

This exact discussion took place on the Outlands list in 97 or 98.

It was explained that Mexico was the Territory of Argonia, such that HisRM of
the Outlands was the "Dread Lord of Argonia" and HerRM was the "Lady of
Argonia".  There was discussion on whether she should be "Dread" or not;
HerRM was deemed not to be "Dread".  IIRC, the basis for this was two graduate
students from al-Barran (Albuquerque) studying in Mexico City. All this
happened back in the days of Artan IIII or Artan V.

Over the past yrs, I remember at least two people from Bolivia on one or
more of the lists to which I have subscribed.  I do not remember any
recent posts.

Years ago, a member of the Outlands was stationed at McMurdo Base Antarctica,
so the Outlands claimed the Territory of the White Wastes, or the Uncharted
White Wastes, or the Vast White Wastes. Whatever.

AElflaed of Duckford remembers these things.  If I see her at Esperanza
Tourney next weekend, I'll ask her.

HTH

Ariann