[Sca-cooks] Re: Count Gunthar

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Sep 22 18:16:23 PDT 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> --Maire, who figures that glow coming from the Portland area of AnTir is
> actually the reflection off the fruit on Lainie's Carmen Miranda
> hats.....sheesh, halo, my foot.....

Actually my fruit hats are in Eugene, but my spiffy new coronet is here
sitting on top of my orange cookie jar- orange base, two banana slugs
rampant regardant, with googly eyes, and between them, a salteshaker. A
real one- operational even!

Nah- the glow comes from all that kinetic energy generated by teh coffee
drinkers of Portland. And in the evening the warm fuzzies are from folks
leaning back in their chair at one of the many McMenamin's pubs, their
faces glowing from the good beer and tummies happy from teh food...
(there's a couple of pubs that are movie theatres too! We went and saw
the re-release of Holy Grail with beer and pizza ont he table in front
of us...)

Hmm. Sounds good. Wonder what's playing?

'Lainie