[Sca-cooks] Montana vs. Texas

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Sep 22 21:07:57 PDT 2001

Yeah, Rorick's a kick....kinda what we refer to as a "monkey boy."
I went to one of their investitures a while back (summer camping event,
outside of Moosejaw), and had a blast....Our barony (Sentinels' Keep) is
sort of a sister barony with one up there (Montengarde, which I'm
probably misspelling), and we jointly hold an event (with a 3rd,
artemisian group) every year (Gryphon's Fury), and it is the _most_
fun....
If only you were farther north......
--Maire
OFC: I made two pretty tasty period soups for the soup kitchen this
year, both gleaned from the florilegium....one was beef with barley, and
an amazing number of green, leafy veggies, and the other was the soup
made with red chickpeas.  yummmm....