[Sca-cooks] Montana vs. Texas

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Sep 22 16:01:14 PDT 2001

Karen O wrote:

> With those cool Avacal party-ers just a mere 7 hours away . . . . .

You're closer to them than I am! Geez! And I'm supposedly int eh same
kingdom!

They have some remarkable artisans up there, and some formidable
fighters. I haven.t eaten thier cooking but I have fed some (I was on
retinue during Rorik's second reign- when they were south I fed them).
And not only can they, but have you ever seen Rorik teh next morning? 7
am- *bounce*bounce* fully dressed, clean shaven (after he borrowed a
mirror from the astonished cook), friggin CHEERFUL, talking stick,
wanting to know what's for breakfast *bounce*bounce*, bright-eyed and
bushy-tailed... and he wasn't the only one!

Sigh- if only they were a little farther south... ;-)

'Lainie