[Sca-cooks] Montana vs. Texas

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sat Sep 22 13:02:53 PDT 2001

Stefan bragged:
> > . I can travel in almost any direction for five hours and still be in
Texas. Of course, if I head southeast I might be slightly into the Gulf of
Mexico.<<

        FIVE??  only Five hours?  Here in Montana  I need at least SIX HOURS
to get close to the border in ANY direction! {and that's lead footin it at
80 - 85 mph}  Ha!  and I bet we have MUCH more elbow room than ya'll too.
No where near any of the population  numbers that have been bantered about.
With those cool Avacal party-ers just a mere 7 hours away . . . . .

    Caointiarn  (smack dab in the middle of the state)