[Sca-cooks] Return of the Wanderer (partly OT)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 21:42:30 PDT 2001

>Brighid, glad to be home

And glad to have you back safe and sound.  Missed your chimming in on the
list.  No, you can't have Gunthar, he's coming to Atlantia.  Are you 'for'
or 'against' the Fignutoneers?  Who did you play with in Ireland?  I know
you must have made SCAdian contact there.  What did the air smell like?  Did
you bring me back anything? :-}

Frankly, for most, nay, all of us the events on the eleventh were
un-nerving.  I know for me it was so comforting to have my family on this
list and others to reach to and reach out to.  Our little (?) family had all
checked in here so quickly.  The Kingdom list responded quickly as well (I
live in Maryland, Atlantia).  Funny.  I saw things posted to the lists long
before I heard them on the tele or radio.  We worried for a while for
Adamantias' family who were in Manhattan but returned home safely.  It must
have been so terrible for you to hear such news from afar.  Glad your home.
No.  You still can't have Gunthar.
Olwen