[Sca-cooks] olives in period Russia

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Sep 22 21:47:16 PDT 2001

Misha replied to me with:
> In a message dated 09/22/2001 5:50:55 PM, stefan at texas.net writes:
> << So Misha, when is your persona? To do a good job on
> persona it needs to be tied to a specific time, not just
> an area. >>
>
> My persona is Late 14-15th Century

Okay, then you would probably have a bit more trade items than earlier.
Whether you would have olives I think is still questionable depending
on some of the things I mentioned earlier and whether 14-15th Century
would be considered 'late-period' in this case.

But you don't have to worry about the Renaissance intruding as in many
ways the Middle Ages didn't end in Russia until the 18th century or later.
 :-)

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net