[Sca-cooks] Re: Count Gunthar

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Sep 22 22:14:25 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> >Actually my fruit hats are in Eugene, but my spiffy new coronet is here
> >sitting on top of my orange cookie jar- orange base, two banana slugs
> >rampant regardant, with googly eyes, and between them, a salteshaker. A
> >real one- operational even!
> >
> >'Lainie
>
> you own this and you didn't like the goofy shoes I sent you????
> Olwen, sniff

No! Of course I loved the shoes! I was going to wear them to the SLUG
coronation but I was too sick to go. But I wear them around the house
frequently- you can even ask Regina! They are a real pick-me-upper
sometimes...

Everyone needs sequined slippers! Hey! I'll bet Gunthar doesn'r have
any! *wink*nudge*

'Lainie