[Sca-cooks] Re: Count Gunthar

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 22:39:11 PDT 2001

>No! Of course I loved the shoes! I was going to wear them to the SLUG
>coronation but I was too sick to go. But I wear them around the house
>frequently- you can even ask Regina! They are a real pick-me-upper
>sometimes...
>
>Everyone needs sequined slippers! Hey! I'll bet Gunthar doesn'r have
>any! *wink*nudge*
>
>'Lainie

After seeing your "Slug Queen" pictures I thought they would be perfect for
you.  Glad you do like them.  I got a pair too.  Mine are orange with
seqines.  Even ghastlier!

No.  I dont' have Gunthar's mailing address.....

Gee.  I'm having such a difficult time typing tonight.  Guess my hands and
brain are fried from making marzipan coats-of-arms.

Olwen