[Sca-cooks] cat tipping?

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Sat Sep 22 22:55:26 PDT 2001

> > Heh. *Cat* tipping is just as much fun- and easier to clean up!
>
>Huh? how do you do this? I think mine would immediately decide this
>is not a game they don't want to play and disappear.

Dunno about cat tipping...  I just know I love cats...  Just like children,
they are great with gravy <evil grin>

That being said, I must point out that I am owned by two female feline that
I love very dearly.  I only pretend to be mean to cats, as a form of self
defense :-)

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka