[Sca-cooks] Bidding for Count Gunthar

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 07:54:58 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/21/01 9:48:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com writes:

<< > Right onnnn!   FIGNEWTONS .   Moonpie past its prime.For a dozen I
woudn't
 >  give a dime!   Chirhart (Putting on hisFignewton Eye patch)

 *puts on his Fig newton eye patch*ARRGH. We be de Fig Newton Pirates. All ya
 landlubber eaten dem Moon Pies betta walk the plank!!! AARGH. It be Fig
 Newtons for me AAAAAARRRRRRRGH

 Misha
 2nd Fig Newton Pirate >>

Man the (kol)cannons! Batten the hatches and prepare for assault! There are
Fig Newton PIrates Flying The Jolly Roger off to the PORT side! We must repel
the traitorous swine!! Fire up the Roasting Pits!

Finne, I think this has gone too far now..