[Sca-cooks] New England vs. Texas

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Sun Sep 23 14:04:05 PDT 2001

>30 degrees F is "Shirt sleeve weather"???? Of course I guess you mean
>a long sleeved shirt and not a T-shirt, but still. Brrrrr. chatter, chatter.

Having lived in Northern Ontario (Hearst), I guarantee you, when you've
spent some time in -40 weather, when you reach the +30's, you are ready to
wear short sleeves!

To think I used to go camping over the weekend in -40 weather.  Thank the
gods, I've come to my senses!

<munching on nutella toasts in Chicago, dreading the impending Winter>

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout