[Sca-cooks] harvest time

Melody Mahanna moonwoman at btconnect.com
Sun Sep 23 16:16:31 PDT 2001

	*grins* Sounds like I am in a similiar harvest mode... this past week it
was.. Blackberry Cordial, and Blackberry brandy Jam.  This week I am going
to do applesauce, apple jelly, and apple butter.  Love the sound of pear and
ginger conserve.. care to share the recipe?   Must be something in the air
too because in the past week and a half I have made a new gown, a new cloak,
4 kinds of soap, baked stained glass cookies, bread, and generally bustled
like I haven't bustled in a while.  Must be nervous fall energy or
something.  Going to send the troops out to the hedges again tomorrow to get
some more blackberries.  I think some mixed in with apple juice would make
an interesting jelly.
~Melody