[Sca-cooks] cat tipping?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Sep 23 22:35:05 PDT 2001

Glenda Robinson wrote:

> Lainie,
>
> I wouldn't do this too often! Be warned. Cats have defence mechanisms!
>
> A friend of mine's 3yo recently fell onto one of their cats in the early
> morning. Cat gave "I know where you live, and I'll get you" look and walks
> away. That night, when it was his bedtime, what should they find on his bed,
> but a big puddle of cat pee?

Snoopy (the tippee) doesn't seem to be into retribution. At least not
that direction- he likes to express his opinion however, about things
like vacations, business travel, etc. If you are getting ready to go
somewhere, you can't put the suitcase on the floor. And while you're
gone, he will sulk. When you get home, he continues to sulk, and looks
for ways to express his displeasure. I still remember the day I heard
the curses and screams coming from the other room- Regina had been
unpacking, dropped the piles of laundry on her bedroom floor, turned to
do something else and... oh well. It needed to be washed anyway, right?
;-)

> So there you go - not only a cat that bears a grudge, but has a long memory
> too.

That's why my door is closed if I'm going to out of my room! (That and a
feeble attempt to keep the dander level down where I'm sleeping...)

Now- no cat recipes as a feeblestab at Food Content...

'Lainie