[Sca-cooks] cat tipping?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Sep 24 05:04:33 PDT 2001

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

>  he likes to express his opinion however, about things
> like vacations, business travel, etc. If you are getting ready to go
> somewhere, you can't put the suitcase on the floor. And while you're
> gone, he will sulk. When you get home, he continues to sulk, and looks
> for ways to express his displeasure. I still remember the day I heard
> the curses and screams coming from the other room- Regina had been
> unpacking, dropped the piles of laundry on her bedroom floor, turned to
> do something else and... oh well. It needed to be washed anyway, right?

A friend told me yesterday aboutsome business acquaintances of his, a
family that had been evacuated from their apartment by the attack on the
extremely nearby WTC. Apparently this was a good, strong building with
triple-glazed windows, central air conditioning and a constant supply of
power, and the police had come and rushed everybody out in no time flat,
except for the cat who had chosen that moment to hide under somebody's
bed (or equivalent).

Some three or four days later, when the residents were allowed in for
five minutes by police to retrieve whatever belongings they absolutely
couldn't live without, the cat came out of hiding and verbally
remonstrated with the homeowners. Loudly. And then peed on the shoe of
one of the cops. Apparently the cop was too busy laughing to notice this
little extra bit of information until it was too late.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com