[Sca-cooks] Wrapping Sage Around Meatballs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:35:50 PDT 2001

Well...in a recipe for stuffed eggs I *think* from the Adelusian cookbook it
says to boil the eggs, cut in half, pop out the yolk and mix it with some
other stuff then fill the hole in the whites and _use a string_ to tie the
two halves back together.  Then proceed with the rest of the recipe.

Maybe you could try that.  I suppose that once you cook the meatballs, like
the eggs, you just remove the bit of string before serving.
Olwen