[Sca-cooks] Corn, was Return of the Wanderer (partly OT)

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 13:06:40 PDT 2001

It also depends on where. We all know Italians eat polenta. When I was
in Romania back in the 70s, we drove through huge fields of corn
(maize)... made me homesick, since I usually spent my Augusts in Central
NY! They eat mamaliga with most meals. Again, a cornmeal mush sort of
thing. I only had it soft as a side dish, though, never fried.

Anne