[Sca-cooks] REC: LARDED MILK... please read all the way through

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 18:15:18 PDT 2001

Unfortunately I cannot eat dairy products.  But reading your discription, it
sounds absolutly WONDERFUL!!!!
(Of course my grandparents (of blessed memory) are rolling in their graves
because of the bacon part.  LOL!!)
Phillipa

Master... would soy milk or rice milk curd up, do you think?  I know it
doesn't coagulate when I try to make pudding with it.  I have to load it with
corn starch.