[Sca-cooks] Figs

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Tue Sep 25 07:27:58 PDT 2001

>Although, to be honest, the idea of Dr. Atkins' suggestion of
>deep-fried, bacon-wrapped cheddar chunks makes me want to heave until my
>toes are sticking out my mouth...

I am given to understand that Rumor Has It that the sale of fried pork
rinds has been higher than it used to be, because more people are eating
a low-carb higher-than-usual-fat-and-protein diet.
I'd _much_ prefer bacon-wrapped cheese nibbles than fried pork rinds - but
then, my stomach doesn't reject much other than baked beans. . .

Alban