[Sca-cooks] chinese food classes at Pennsic

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 25 08:02:50 PDT 2001

You did a great job with the class...I really enjoyed it!  By the way, are you going to be able to
come to Dame Hauviette's Cooks' Symposium the first of December?  She's asked me to talk about
mainly the same stuff I covered at Pennsic, though I'll probably add some more, mainly about the
Chinese and Mongol.

Kiri