[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Pirates,

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:11:11 PDT 2001

>In a message dated 9/24/01 1:39:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>
><< Aahhhhh, then yes, we are closely related.  How's it going sis?
>
>  Mad Anne >>
>

>Very Well, actually. I am most interested in the sublety contest for Boar's
>Head coming up in Dec. Here's the link if anyone wants the info on BH.
>http://www.execpc.com/~maclaird/bh/
>
>Too bad I can't actually go though... Maybe I can have someone from my
>house
>enter me in? Hehehe Here comes marzapan, here comes marzapan, right down
>marzapan lane...
>
>Black Anne Kidd(sister to Mad Anne Kidd. Mom couldn't think of any other
>names but Anne...)
>
>Finnebhir

Hey sis, I thought she named us after her cuz we were her favorites.

Too bad I can't go to boar's hunt.  It would be fun.  We never do anything
like a subtlty contest around here.  I even keep suggesting it for a guild
meeting but _no_ ....  That's ok.  I have a few folks who have come under my
wing and are learning all manner of fine and fun things to do with food.

Mad Anne Kidd