[Sca-cooks] REC: LARDED MILK...BACON

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 25 08:46:33 PDT 2001

I actually thought about that too. What is a
clay gun afterall but something that looks a
play dough toy? I am also somewhat amused by
all the instruction books for polymer clay/Fimo
that suggest using pasta makers and clay guns for
molding the clay. Now if we took the instructions
and substituted marzipan or gum paste(sugar dough),
the kids could have a good time with period stuff.
Probably wouldn't cost anymore than what that clay
does...although it's not gonna hold up for much
Warhammer play.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway