[Sca-cooks] REC: LARDED MILK...BACON

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:13:23 PDT 2001

When I ran marzipan through my pasta machine I simply dusted the rollers and
the rolled out marzipan with powdered sugar.  I made the greatest looking
fettucine. Made "meatballs" too! I even dried some pretty hard and grated it
and put it in a small bowl as parmazian. Put them out on a buffet table.
Then I sat back and had a good laugh.

Tried the playdough presses too.  It worked but I'm more hands on.
Olwen