[Sca-cooks] Fried Pies OT recipe

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 19:50:13 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/25/01 10:31:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tsersen at nni.com
writes:

> No, my college roommate, an exchange student from France who was a size
>  three and ate a hamburger *every day* for lunch and had several beers
>  every evening was the one who made me jealous... although she smelled
>  like a boys locker room and I had to hide my head under the blankets so
>  I could sleep at night.  So there is some justice in the world.
>
>  -Magdalena

Well, she was french. That explains it all. Was she in the society and
practicing the hygiene of the french nobility without the expensive perfume?

Hey, at least the Russians became cleaner when Peter Romanov became Czar.
Look at the french. 5 or more centuries of nobility and a revolution and they
still stink.

Misha