[Sca-cooks] Regretable foods....and fixes OOP

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Wed Sep 26 05:31:34 PDT 2001

Curried chicken in col. springs event. I think.It was coronation the dish
had been cooked 3 or 4 days ahead of time -no refrigeration the cook thought
that with the amount of spices he put in would act as a preservative. Oh
crap! we walked into the feast hall and
everyone did a bend over and gag ritual .The smell was so bad Duke Albert
had his squires get all the muir they could lay there hands on .At that
point we had no idea that the dinner was the smell until it was served!!!
Know one died or even got
wretchedly sick most did not eat it.I threw my wood trencher and utensils
away pewwy...Chirhart