[Sca-cooks] Regretable foods....and fixes OOP

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Wed Sep 26 06:27:30 PDT 2001

Silver has a great story of one feast where he was making a sort of Welsh
Rarebit as a side.  He made the dish too early, and the cheese sat and
solidified.  In an attempt to "loosen" it up a bit, they microwaved it.  It
came out of the microwave this taffy-like substance.  After working on it
for about an hour, they shaped it, let it cool and set, then sliced it and
served it as "spiced cheese".  Everyone loved it and head table asked for an
additional plate.  Whew!
Wrynne