[Sca-cooks] Regretable foods....and fixes OOP

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Wed Sep 26 09:18:53 PDT 2001

> So, my related question would be, what's the worst
> kitchen disaster you've ever faced, and how did you fix it?
> --Maire

When someone *promised* me she had a sausage stuffer to lend me... only
to get to the event and say she had the meat grinder but couldn't find
the stuffer attachment.  I ran out to find *anything* I could use to
stuff.  The only funnels I could find had spouts that were too narrow.
We ended up cutting off soda bottles and stuffing through their necks.
Thank goodness for really understanding draftees... The sausages turned
out great and were very well recieved, but took an amazing amount of
time and effort.

-Magdalena