[Sca-cooks] Regretable foods....and fixes OOP

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 26 08:39:26 PDT 2001

We overbaked a tray of gingerbread at one feast.
I removed it from the pan and left it on another tray.
Later after getting the baking pan into the sink to soak,
I came back past the hard but edible portions and thought
"What the heck." I fed them into the cuisinart and
pulverized them into gingerbread dust. That then went
on the dishes of applesauce that were being served.
Worked out fine in the end.
 Johnnae