[Sca-cooks] Authenticity Police: since we're castigating extremists anyway.. .

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 11:26:01 PDT 2001

Herein lies an odd problem we ran into when we were doing Japanese Tournaments.  In
Japanese martial arts traditions, at least the forms of it that got to America, the
white belt signifies the novice and the black belt, the master.  Various knights did
different things, but we pretty much declared amnesty on white fabric belts for the
day.

Selene, Caid