[Sca-cooks] Authenticity Police: since we're castigating extremists anyway.. .

kattratt kattratt at home.com
Tue Sep 18 17:38:25 PDT 2001

I always just smile pat them on the head and say that's ok I still look
spiffier than you do... Now after the event get back in your car, go
back home, turn on the sewing machine, and try again... Now if you will
excuse me I am about to flex my tail feathers like the Proud Peacock I
am!!! I have a tourney to fight.  Of course I am known for some flashy
garb... and am working on flashier... hehehe
Nichola Buscelli