[Sca-cooks] OOP QUESTION ABOUT LETTUCE

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 26 14:11:22 PDT 2001

I hate to say it, but the new refrigerators with the
produce drawers for veggies and fruits and the nice
drawer for meats actually seem to work very well for me.
Lettuce seems to stay very fresh and nice. Meats are great.
Mine is an Amana. Damn icemaker doesn't work, but you
can't have everything.
You might look into the specialty produce bags that they
sell for veggies.  We used to keep lettuce in Tupperware
lettuce keepers too. Remember those?  Johnna