[Sca-cooks] HELP!!!!

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Wed Sep 26 16:06:04 PDT 2001

    Gyric asked:
> I'm trying to cook Venison Medalions, and I need a recipe that comes with
a heavy gravy/brown sauce.
> I also need to find a couple of side dishes that match well with it.<

    I have an answer, only coz I've been looking for sauces to accompany
venison as well.  _Pleyn Delit_ has 2 such entries:   "Venysoun Y-roste with
Piper Sauce"  and "Steykys of Venison or Bef"  {# 71 & 72 respectively}
Basically  pepper & cinna mon sauce(s).     Do I need to type in the  two
recipes?   I've not yet  had a chance to experiment with either recipe.

        Caointiarn